Construction Photography Rates
Our Construction photography rates vary depending upon your specific needs.
With regard to construction photography rates, all our clients have unique requirements and therefore require individual tailored solutions and quotations. Our clients often require regular on site visits to show construction progress to clients via Social Media, Trade Journals, News sites and internal memos.
Longer-term Construction Photography requirements:
In these circumstances we consult with our client and use a detailed brief to ensure we provide precisely what is required. These longer-term contracts attract special, bespoke rates, offered to our clients with a Service Level Agreement. We offer these services nationwide. Contact James on 07817 512 234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting.
Construction photography requirements in other geographic locations:
If you have satellite offices/ sites in French or Spanish speaking geographic locations and require Construction, Commercial, Industrial photography we are willing to travel and are able to communicate in those languages. Contact James on 07817 512 234 or email email@example.com to arrange a meeting. We love to travel and we enjoy new challenges.
Shorter term Construction Photography Requirements:
In most cases we provide a PDF quote following a discussion with our clients on their specific brief. However, as a guide, below are some typical guide prices for our commercial photography services. Entry points are from as low as £125, so we can fit within most marketing budgets. Here’s a summary of our professional photography rates.
Hourly rate is £125
HALF DAY rate (up to 4 Hours) : £300
FULL DAY rate (up to 8 Hours) : £500
For larger or more complex projects with multiple days/ months of photography, a bespoke quote will be offered that is beneficial to both parties.
Additional charges may be incurred for:
- Post Processing: (general sharpening, colour balance, exposure and artefact removal); generally 1 hour on a half day shoot or 2 hours on a full day. We don’t charge for this– this excludes major manipulation/retouching. Manipulation and retouching is costed on an image per image basis and is only undertaken after a discussion with the client.
- Bespoke online proofing gallery.
- Depending on the client specifications and intended usage of the resultant images, an image license may also factor into the overall costing. This is looked at on a per job basis.
- Traveling expenses depend upon the location of the shoot. Our usual charge for jobs further than a 100mile radius from Newcastle is only the cost of the fuel/ tube costs for London Underground if required..
- Hotels, flights and expenses (for UK and non-UK commissions) are charged on at cost.
- We are VAT registered and can provide you with a VAT invoice. All prices above are exclusive of VAT.
- Images will be optimised for your chosen media platform/s.
“Your image is in safe hands”
If you would like us to contact you, please enter your details here and we will get back to you.